A healthy smile begins with healthy oral health care habits. Preventative plans designed to protect your teeth and gums will make you much less likely to fall victim of tooth decay, gum disease, and even various oral accidents that could occur. Protect your teeth today so that they may be able to better serve your tomorrow.
Listed below are a few additional tips to protect yourself:
– Avoid hard candies that can chip or crack your teeth.
– When involved in contact sports, be sure to use proper safety gear, such as a mouth guard or facemask, to protect your face.
– Try using cleaning products that are dentist-approved with the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Avoid unhealthy drinks that are high in sugar.
– Avoid various types of over-the-counter whitening products without prior approval from your dentist.
– Avoid mouth jewelry, such as lip or tongue rings, that can damage your gums or crack and chip your teeth.
– Visit your dentist regularly at Savannah Dental Associates in Garden City, Georgia for your oral exams and professional cleanings.
Follow basic guidelines to keep your mouth safe. To schedule an exam with Dr. Philip Cooper, feel free to call us at 912-234-5003 to speak with a member of our team. We want your smile to stay healthy this year, and many more beyond!